IELTS SUCCESS BOOTCAMP - 8 Weeks Intensive Course Preparation
IELTS stands for “International English Language Testing System” and is an exam to judge English language ability. IELTS is jointly owned by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge Assessment English.
Since its introduction in 1989, IELTS preparation has become one of the most trusted forms of English-language assessment and is accepted by Over 10,000 organisations worldwide, including educational institutions, employers, governments, immigration authorities and professional bodies.
IELTS examination consist of 2 modules: Academic and General Training. Academic IELTS is mainly used to assess ability to study or train at undergraduate or postgraduate level and also when migrating certain professional bodied would ask you to sit for Academic IELTS.
The IELTS test in both Academic and General Training consist of 4 parts in the order of listening, reading, writing and speaking and lasts upto three hours. You will always have the first three parts of the test on the same day, in the following order: Listening, Reading and Writing (please note that there are no breaks between these tests). Your Speaking test will be held either on the same day or seven days before or after that, depending on local arrangements.
* Starting Date : 2022.02.05
* Ending Date : 2022.03.26
* Class Time : Every Saturday from 6.00 PM to 8.00 PM | (GMT+5:30) India
* Via : Zoom
* Course lessons will cover total 20 hours (16 formal class hours + 4 hours of individual coaching sessions)
* 35 mock practice modules with feedback (25 written + 10 speakings)
* Weekly 30 mins of individual slot booking for 1-1 speaking practice sessions covering 10 speaking tests (30 parts)
* Over 50 written tasks (Task 1 & 2)/25 written tests personally corrected with feedback for improvement
* Weekly Additional Free Learning Materials
* Remote support guidance 7 days a week
For More Details : 078 1 474 207 | 075 6 700 700 | email@example.com | facebook.com/elearninglk